Easter Bunny was at the store!
7:56 PM Edit This 3 Comments »We got all dressed today and decided it would be a good day to go with our friends amber and Blake to see the BIG BUNNY! Tempy was a little scared of the bunny touching her. She loved poking him and holding his and however mommy had to hold her for the pics so... gee wiz mommy is in them too! :)
Tempy is such a girl she even took her purse with us. When I emptied it I found a baby, 2 cell phones, a brush, and mini doodle. I love my little girl!!!





Tempy is such a girl she even took her purse with us. When I emptied it I found a baby, 2 cell phones, a brush, and mini doodle. I love my little girl!!!
3 comments:
she's sooooooooo cute!!! and you don't even look pregnant!!! wth! :)
-jen and the girls (tommi and ellie)
Love that the purse says I love Justin on it. Super cute.
I can't believe how big she has gotten..I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment