The kindness of a stranger

6:56 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today has been pretty good so far. Justin had to stay a little from duty so we decided to get lunch at the NEX while he picked up a few last minute things needed for the upcoming patrol. However, it was so busy I decided to go to Ruby Tuesday. I really wanted a salad anyways ;) We go in and get seated. Tempy of course in the matter of 2 minutes was fussing, trying to run away, and dumping all 24 crayons onto the floor. We order and I go to get my salad from the salad bar and I hear tanner starting to scream. I nurse while trying to eat one handed what was left of my salad. Tempy ate all the good stuff , she always does. Things calm down. The rest of the meal was nice. We ask for our check when the waitress walks over and says our check was taking over and handed us this note from lady that was sitting behind us.

Angels are messengers of God...they bring tidings of joy, peace and hope!- anonymous


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: