Playing is fun!
5:44 PM Edit This 0 Comments »I have not blogged in such a long time. I am going to apologize and TRY to be more involved for our families sakes. I know I have family back on the mainland that misses the kids growing up :(
A few updates. I have made my lowest weight in over 5 years!
Justin is doing good.
Temperance is the smartest 2 year old ever. She can say half of her ABC's and tell you "P is for Pop" and find it on the magnets. She can do about half the letters.
Tanner is starting to crawl and eats EVERYTHING in sight.
I <3 My LiFe

Tempy has great taste. 4in Steve Maddens!
A few updates. I have made my lowest weight in over 5 years!
Justin is doing good.
Temperance is the smartest 2 year old ever. She can say half of her ABC's and tell you "P is for Pop" and find it on the magnets. She can do about half the letters.
Tanner is starting to crawl and eats EVERYTHING in sight.
I <3 My LiFe

Tempy has great taste. 4in Steve Maddens!

0 comments:
Post a Comment