BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTERS T-E-M-P-E-R-A-N-C-E
10:51 PM Edit This 0 Comments »Today is the Autumn Equinox (well really it is 10:09 PM).
I have decided it was a good idea to let Temperance help in the days crafting. I printed out a few pictures and let her have at it. I did try to explain to stay in the lines... she did ok at that part. Tanner on the other hand was not so much help. I had to take the crayons away after his first and second attempt at eating the yellow crayon. I have no idea why both my kids try to eat the yellow at that age. Back on topic... I cut out her great coloring (one done by me) and let her help hang them in the window tonight. So here it is...
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTERS T-E-M-P-E-R-A-N-C-E

My pumpkin and her wreath (yes I snuck in a wreath)
I have decided it was a good idea to let Temperance help in the days crafting. I printed out a few pictures and let her have at it. I did try to explain to stay in the lines... she did ok at that part. Tanner on the other hand was not so much help. I had to take the crayons away after his first and second attempt at eating the yellow crayon. I have no idea why both my kids try to eat the yellow at that age. Back on topic... I cut out her great coloring (one done by me) and let her help hang them in the window tonight. So here it is...
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTERS T-E-M-P-E-R-A-N-C-E
My pumpkin and her wreath (yes I snuck in a wreath)

0 comments:
Post a Comment