So much has happened... Long update.
12:01 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
5/28/09-Tanner Patrick Koth was born via C-section. He is 7pounds 10oz 17.5 inches long. We love him so much already. Tempy adores her baby brother. He is already "her baby".
5/31/09-6/10/09 Gramma Jeanne was here visiting. It was a great time. We took her all around Hawaii. Well as much as we could with me still recovering from the surgery. She saw the North Shore, Waikiki, and took Tempy to the beach. We ate at some great restaurants and had some fun times at home too.
6/10 Me and the kids said goodbye to Daddy and Gramma at the airport for their trips back to CA. Justin had to return back to his boat only to be sent back 3 days later because I was not recovering well. It was too soon from the c-section for me to be lifting Tempy and doing everything I was.
For the next few weeks we pretty much enjoyed family time while I lived on the sofa recovering better.
Tanner Updates-- He started rolling over at 2 weeks old!!! Everyone thought it was a fluke but no he still does it! We got our first smile at about 4-5 weeks old and it melted my heart. He is already "talking" too. He loves looking at his sister (as long as she isn't jumping on him). Unlike his sister he is a nursing champ. At 6 weeks old he weighed in at 10lbs11oz! I like to call him my little fatty!
Tempy updates-- She is doing great! She is 24 pounds and 33 inches tall. She is wearing 18-24 month clothing out of no where. Her vocabulary has grown tremendously. She has even learned a few naughty words from mommy and daddy lol. She loves to run and play more than ever. Temperance has found the land of make believe, already playing house with her dolls.
She also can tell you her body parts and point to them. She eve points out Tanners too. The bad thing with Temperance is she is acting out when she knows I can't get up fast enough (ie when I'm nursing Tanner).
UP COMING EVENTS:
We want to get Tempy into some toddler classes for dance or gymnastic.
I start Weight Watchers soon.
Justin leaves again soon for a long deployment. :(
I have so many pictures to share and there is no way I could upload all of them to here so I will just link them all!
Tanner's first few days
Gramma's visit
Beach fun!
Tanner Pics
Video of Tanner rolling
More Tanner
Playgroup at the gardens
4th of July!
TPK shoot
Diaper fun with the kiddos
5/31/09-6/10/09 Gramma Jeanne was here visiting. It was a great time. We took her all around Hawaii. Well as much as we could with me still recovering from the surgery. She saw the North Shore, Waikiki, and took Tempy to the beach. We ate at some great restaurants and had some fun times at home too.
6/10 Me and the kids said goodbye to Daddy and Gramma at the airport for their trips back to CA. Justin had to return back to his boat only to be sent back 3 days later because I was not recovering well. It was too soon from the c-section for me to be lifting Tempy and doing everything I was.
For the next few weeks we pretty much enjoyed family time while I lived on the sofa recovering better.
Tanner Updates-- He started rolling over at 2 weeks old!!! Everyone thought it was a fluke but no he still does it! We got our first smile at about 4-5 weeks old and it melted my heart. He is already "talking" too. He loves looking at his sister (as long as she isn't jumping on him). Unlike his sister he is a nursing champ. At 6 weeks old he weighed in at 10lbs11oz! I like to call him my little fatty!
Tempy updates-- She is doing great! She is 24 pounds and 33 inches tall. She is wearing 18-24 month clothing out of no where. Her vocabulary has grown tremendously. She has even learned a few naughty words from mommy and daddy lol. She loves to run and play more than ever. Temperance has found the land of make believe, already playing house with her dolls.
She also can tell you her body parts and point to them. She eve points out Tanners too. The bad thing with Temperance is she is acting out when she knows I can't get up fast enough (ie when I'm nursing Tanner).
UP COMING EVENTS:
We want to get Tempy into some toddler classes for dance or gymnastic.
I start Weight Watchers soon.
Justin leaves again soon for a long deployment. :(
I have so many pictures to share and there is no way I could upload all of them to here so I will just link them all!
Tanner's first few days
Gramma's visit
Beach fun!
Tanner Pics
Video of Tanner rolling
More Tanner
Playgroup at the gardens
4th of July!
TPK shoot
Diaper fun with the kiddos
0 comments:
Post a Comment