Beach day!
11:06 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today we were drug to the beach with a bunch of our friends. I know what a hard life to be forced to go to the beach in Hawaii. I was really scared about going with 2 kids and no Justin to help. Plus Temperance use to freak out so much in the sand and waves. Boy did she make a liar out of mommy. She LOVED it!!! Tanner slept through it except to nurse a few times. It was really a nice day.




Loving the beach!
No pictures Mommy!
The wave attacked her. She was pissed.

Tempy and Segan playing in the surf



A crab one of the kids found.
Tempy and Segan needed a bath. Aw... it was her first co-ed bath. I love these kids...

Swimming!

CHEESE

Hugs and kisses
Loving the beach!
No pictures Mommy!
The wave attacked her. She was pissed.
Tempy and Segan playing in the surf


A crab one of the kids found.
AFTER THE BEACH...
Tempy and Segan needed a bath. Aw... it was her first co-ed bath. I love these kids...
Swimming!
CHEESE
Hugs and kisses
0 comments:
Post a Comment