A Halloween craft for daddy.
6:20 PM Edit This 0 Comments »As most of you know, I am a part of a group of wives from the USCGC RUSH who get together to plan family events and welcome new families to the boat. We had our goal setting meeting today and we decided we would have a craft for the kids to send to their Daddy. We made Halloween cards that will go in the mail ASAP to meet the boat at a port call. I am also going to be printing a picture of each kid for the inside of the cards. Here are the cards we made for Justin. I hope he likes them!
They are foot print ghosts Tanner's kind of looks like an Owl. So he made daddy some Hooters. :)

Hooters for Daddy
They are foot print ghosts Tanner's kind of looks like an Owl. So he made daddy some Hooters. :)
Hooters for Daddy
0 comments:
Post a Comment