A sweet gift for the kids.

10:40 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I would like to dedicate today's blog to Aunt Marcia.

Friday night I ran to check the mail and found a box for the kids. Inside were to wrapped packages. Temperance and Tanner both had "happies" for them.Temperance ripped into hers and found a gorgeous quilt. She had to have it right away and proceeded to even take it to bed with her. Tanner got a very nice Taggie blanket. For you who don't know what that is... It is a blanket that has ribbons or tags sewing all the way around the blanket because most kids just like the tags anyways. He loved it. It is perfect primary color hand prints with a nice yellow backing. It was even tied through.

I can't say how much this meant to Justin and I. These kind of gifts will last a lifetime and have beautiful memories built in. So thank you so much Aunt Marcia.

REMEMBER TO CLICK TO ENLARGE




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: