Huno means Turtle
2:15 AM Edit This 0 Comments »After a year of living in Hawaii I finally got to see a Huno up close.
We went to the North Shore to "turtle beach" to just look around. I have seen a few in the water before but never out on the sand. I was so excited. Temperance however was not so happy about it. She screamed and wanted picked up. This turtle was HUGE. I mean an easy 4 times her weight and size.
We went to the North Shore to "turtle beach" to just look around. I have seen a few in the water before but never out on the sand. I was so excited. Temperance however was not so happy about it. She screamed and wanted picked up. This turtle was HUGE. I mean an easy 4 times her weight and size.

0 comments:
Post a Comment