RUSH Halloween Party
1:52 AM Edit This 0 Comments »This weekend we had a Halloween party with some fellow wives from the boat. We all dressed up and had a great time even though it was in the high 90s (or felt like it)
I was a cow and Tanner was a calf--get it nursing mom = cow lol) You all know I am funny... I even danced and said my milkshake lol. Temperance was a hula girl because of the heat I wanted her as naked as I could... Speaking of naked. Tanner was a Chip and Dale dancer half of the day. Naked with a bow tie come on' girls get out them dollars.
I was a cow and Tanner was a calf--get it nursing mom = cow lol) You all know I am funny... I even danced and said my milkshake lol. Temperance was a hula girl because of the heat I wanted her as naked as I could... Speaking of naked. Tanner was a Chip and Dale dancer half of the day. Naked with a bow tie come on' girls get out them dollars.

0 comments:
Post a Comment