Pumpkin yumminess
11:54 AM Edit This 0 Comments »Pumpkin Pancake time!!!
As most of you know i LOVE pumpkin flavors and smells. I look forward to the fall all the time. I just can't wait till I have those crisp nights and fall colors. oh wait I live in Hawaii lol I guess poor me is stuck with tropical all year round.
This is how I am getting my pumpkin fix.

Pumpkin Pancakes
1/2 cup Fiber1 pancake mix 3pts
1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pie filling) 0pts
water till desired thickness (i started at 1/4 cup) 0pts
a good dash or 2 of pumpkin pie spice 0pts
1 pack of Splenda. 0pts
Mix well and cook in skillet.
Drizzle with light syrup. 1pts
4 pts total.
As most of you know i LOVE pumpkin flavors and smells. I look forward to the fall all the time. I just can't wait till I have those crisp nights and fall colors. oh wait I live in Hawaii lol I guess poor me is stuck with tropical all year round.
This is how I am getting my pumpkin fix.
Pumpkin Pancakes
1/2 cup Fiber1 pancake mix 3pts
1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pie filling) 0pts
water till desired thickness (i started at 1/4 cup) 0pts
a good dash or 2 of pumpkin pie spice 0pts
1 pack of Splenda. 0pts
Mix well and cook in skillet.
Drizzle with light syrup. 1pts
4 pts total.

0 comments:
Post a Comment