My babies are growing up

1:40 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
A quick look at my little munchkins getting bigger and doing new things.

Tanner has had his first taste of cereal. He wasn't super pleased. He liked it but then threw up all over me. Fun times...




Temperance is in her big girl bed. She has been it for over a week now and doing great at bed time. She says good night to her daddy dog and daddy picture and crawls in bed. She tells baby night night and give me kisses before I turn on her "fish tank". Gramma Jeanne gave her a light that has fish that swim in circles and this thing has become her best friend at bed time. Nap time isn't the best but she does love her big girl bed! I found the bedding at Target on clearance for 30$ I love it!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: