Day 1

2:21 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Day 1 of my 28 day (4week) challenge:

My task today was to track 100%. I did it. Tracking is what I use in my Weight Watcher "lifestyle" to keep me accountable. I write down every point for everything I eat/drink during the day. I can't believe how much less crap I eat when I have to look at it on paper. We went to lunch today with my friend Amber to Islands. They now offer a lighter menu. I got the sleek greek salad with low fat ranch. I was super yummy. I did steal a few fries and a bite of chicken from the kids so that is the BLT's (Bites, Licks, Tastes). I even got in some walking today and tonight. I walked around the gardens while taking maternity pictures for a friend. Then I walked about 2 or 2.5 miles (not 100% on the distance) around my housing area.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: