Day 9
2:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »Day 9 of my 28 day challenge
Today is Tuesday... Tuesday is normally my get has much exercise as I can day because I weigh in tomorrow. I went against my normal rush and sat home this morning with the kiddos. We had a trip to Target for a few things I needed then lunch and naps.
I did not track today. I did not work out. I did however get out of the house and walked the mall so I did get some activity. I also took the kids out on a walk and made Tempy walk (stroller isnt fixed it). We only did a short circle because it was late and Tempy only lasts so long but hey it counts!
I weigh in tomorrow wish me luck!!!
OH... I did do something I have been trying to be good on. I have not ate after 7pm!!! I am trying to cut out some of my light night snacking.
Today is Tuesday... Tuesday is normally my get has much exercise as I can day because I weigh in tomorrow. I went against my normal rush and sat home this morning with the kiddos. We had a trip to Target for a few things I needed then lunch and naps.
I did not track today. I did not work out. I did however get out of the house and walked the mall so I did get some activity. I also took the kids out on a walk and made Tempy walk (stroller isnt fixed it). We only did a short circle because it was late and Tempy only lasts so long but hey it counts!
I weigh in tomorrow wish me luck!!!
OH... I did do something I have been trying to be good on. I have not ate after 7pm!!! I am trying to cut out some of my light night snacking.
0 comments:
Post a Comment