Day 10
1:17 AM Edit This 0 Comments »Day 10 of my 28 day challenge
Weigh in Weight Watcher Wednesday!
I did great this week. Down 1.4 pounds.
Yay for staying on track most of the time. I am amazed what staying in line will do.
I also am starting a new work out routine to start toning up. My friend Megan came over to help me line up what kind of routine I want to be doing. I can't wait to start. I am going to do some light stuff tonight to start out.
Weigh in Weight Watcher Wednesday!
I did great this week. Down 1.4 pounds.
Yay for staying on track most of the time. I am amazed what staying in line will do.
I also am starting a new work out routine to start toning up. My friend Megan came over to help me line up what kind of routine I want to be doing. I can't wait to start. I am going to do some light stuff tonight to start out.

0 comments:
Post a Comment