Day 6
1:44 AM Edit This 0 Comments »Day 6 of my 28 day challenge
I did good on my tracking and I had NO SODA!!! YAY for me!
I did do something new today. I went to a friends house for dinner and I brought my own bun for my burger. I love the sandwich thins for 1 point. I also had them throw my mushroom on the grill to fill my burger more. They were so good to me.
I did have 2 beers but I had light . I am slowly working things out of my routine.
I didn't walk today I am just so over tired today...
Sorry for the quality of the picture. stupid flash.
I did good on my tracking and I had NO SODA!!! YAY for me!
I did do something new today. I went to a friends house for dinner and I brought my own bun for my burger. I love the sandwich thins for 1 point. I also had them throw my mushroom on the grill to fill my burger more. They were so good to me.
I did have 2 beers but I had light . I am slowly working things out of my routine.
I didn't walk today I am just so over tired today...
Sorry for the quality of the picture. stupid flash.

0 comments:
Post a Comment