Day 2
2:14 AM Edit This 0 Comments »Day 2 of my 28 day challenge:
So my goal for today was no diet soda for a whole day. I have become addicted to it. I love me some Diet Dr Pepper. Yummmy. Anyways... I DID IT!!! Not one soda. I am stoked!
I also tracked for my second day in a row. I managed to stay on track even with my Oatmeal Raisin Bite Cookies and Deviled Eggs (which were both super yummy!)
Last thing for the day was a nice long walk with my kids and puppy. My friend Nicole took me to a new walking trail. We are not 100% sure of the distance but another friend est. it at around 3 miles or so.
YaY for me!

So my goal for today was no diet soda for a whole day. I have become addicted to it. I love me some Diet Dr Pepper. Yummmy. Anyways... I DID IT!!! Not one soda. I am stoked!
I also tracked for my second day in a row. I managed to stay on track even with my Oatmeal Raisin Bite Cookies and Deviled Eggs (which were both super yummy!)
Last thing for the day was a nice long walk with my kids and puppy. My friend Nicole took me to a new walking trail. We are not 100% sure of the distance but another friend est. it at around 3 miles or so.
YaY for me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment