Day 14
2:13 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Day 14 of my 28 day challenge
It seems crazy to think I have been on my challenge for 2 weeks! I think I am doing ok. I have been tracking 80% of the time and working a lot.
today I rewarded myself with a new bra. I know that seems funny but when my bra's run arounf 80-100 dollars... I can't just hop up and buy them all the time. I am super excited about it. I am a new size and all.
I didnt get to work out tonight but I am going to count my mall walking as my activity. I also made a new Hungry Girl dish... It was nasty I couldn't even eat it lol. Tomorrow I will make something new...
Hopefully tomorrow I will have some photos for my blog.
It seems crazy to think I have been on my challenge for 2 weeks! I think I am doing ok. I have been tracking 80% of the time and working a lot.
today I rewarded myself with a new bra. I know that seems funny but when my bra's run arounf 80-100 dollars... I can't just hop up and buy them all the time. I am super excited about it. I am a new size and all.
I didnt get to work out tonight but I am going to count my mall walking as my activity. I also made a new Hungry Girl dish... It was nasty I couldn't even eat it lol. Tomorrow I will make something new...
Hopefully tomorrow I will have some photos for my blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment