Day 4
9:59 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Day 4 of my 28 day challenge.
Today I made a new recipe! Slammin Slaw by Hungry Girl. normally I would have bought a tub of it for dinner out with friends. Instead, I mixed my own slaw dressing. Everyone liked it!!!
As tired as I was we still went walking not anywhere near as long as we normally do but we didnt start walking till after 8 so we had to cut it short.
No picture today, sorry!
Today I made a new recipe! Slammin Slaw by Hungry Girl. normally I would have bought a tub of it for dinner out with friends. Instead, I mixed my own slaw dressing. Everyone liked it!!!
As tired as I was we still went walking not anywhere near as long as we normally do but we didnt start walking till after 8 so we had to cut it short.
No picture today, sorry!
0 comments:
Post a Comment