Day 16
3:46 AM Edit This 0 Comments »Day 16 of my 28 day challenge
I got on my elliptical for the first time in a looooong time. I means months. I forgot how easy it was to just get on and do it. I did 50 min and 7.4 miles on a medium resistance.
Today I made a new dessert. It was a healthy (well kinda) smore banana from hungry girl. It was ok. It didn't look pretty but tasted good. Tempy loved it. What isnt to love actually. It is banana and a smore!
I got on my elliptical for the first time in a looooong time. I means months. I forgot how easy it was to just get on and do it. I did 50 min and 7.4 miles on a medium resistance.
Today I made a new dessert. It was a healthy (well kinda) smore banana from hungry girl. It was ok. It didn't look pretty but tasted good. Tempy loved it. What isnt to love actually. It is banana and a smore!

0 comments:
Post a Comment