Day 3
2:20 AM Edit This 0 Comments »Day 3 of my 28 day challenge
Wednesday are my Weight Watcher weigh in days. Today I present to you my weigh in book! I weighed in at 130.4! we decided that 130 is my happy number. My body loves to sit at 130. I am happy at my weight. However, I would LOVE to see 125 at least once!!! I can't wait to see it.
I did have soda today but I did not get a cup of coffee and momma needed her caffeine... reg soda at that. (I blame Patti for that soda and my fav cookies ever) I was good and only had one of those cookies. You know the butter cookies with the yummmmmy frosting on it. I love them! I can't help it I need them. I didn't go walking today but I did walk the mall. Shopping burns calories too! I took a friend out for her birthday tonight. I was happy with my choice I made. I got a salad with grilled chicken instead of the Chili Cheese dog plate. Oh how I love chili dogs... I didn't track 100% during the day but I am going to write it down to the best of my knowledge.
Wednesday are my Weight Watcher weigh in days. Today I present to you my weigh in book! I weighed in at 130.4! we decided that 130 is my happy number. My body loves to sit at 130. I am happy at my weight. However, I would LOVE to see 125 at least once!!! I can't wait to see it.
I did have soda today but I did not get a cup of coffee and momma needed her caffeine... reg soda at that. (I blame Patti for that soda and my fav cookies ever) I was good and only had one of those cookies. You know the butter cookies with the yummmmmy frosting on it. I love them! I can't help it I need them. I didn't go walking today but I did walk the mall. Shopping burns calories too! I took a friend out for her birthday tonight. I was happy with my choice I made. I got a salad with grilled chicken instead of the Chili Cheese dog plate. Oh how I love chili dogs... I didn't track 100% during the day but I am going to write it down to the best of my knowledge.

0 comments:
Post a Comment