Day 8
2:20 AM Edit This 0 Comments »Day 8 of my 28 challenge
I did a new exercise today. Well not new but I did work out in the morning. We took the kids on a nice walk around the water edge on Hickam. It was really nice but it did start to get hot out. Athena loved the walk too. She loves going out on my long walks.
I think this challenge is better for all of us lately. I have noticed that Tempy and Tanner look forward to our walks. It makes our day go by so much better.
I did also try to walk in the evening last night. I had a nice 3 mile hill already to go but... my stroller had a flat :(
No pic today :(
I did a new exercise today. Well not new but I did work out in the morning. We took the kids on a nice walk around the water edge on Hickam. It was really nice but it did start to get hot out. Athena loved the walk too. She loves going out on my long walks.
I think this challenge is better for all of us lately. I have noticed that Tempy and Tanner look forward to our walks. It makes our day go by so much better.
I did also try to walk in the evening last night. I had a nice 3 mile hill already to go but... my stroller had a flat :(
No pic today :(
0 comments:
Post a Comment