Day 11/12/13
3:41 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Days 11, 12, and 13 of my 28 day challenge.
These last days I have been not great but not bad...
Day 11(Thursday) We had a nice long walk up the crater -4 miles door to door- I get home to find out Tanner has a fever of 103.8 and off to the ER we go....
Day 12(Friday) It was a blur no tracking but I was keeping it light for the most part but I did get in a small walk of about a mile or so.
Day 13(Saturday) I had a long day of carrying Tanner all day (fever finally broke. yay) I did walk the inner loop once with my friend Jai. I also tried a new recipe! Espresso cake in a mug, only 2 points!
So over all I did ok for the last few days but due to Tanner being sick it was hard to get up and get going.
These last days I have been not great but not bad...
Day 11(Thursday) We had a nice long walk up the crater -4 miles door to door- I get home to find out Tanner has a fever of 103.8 and off to the ER we go....
Day 12(Friday) It was a blur no tracking but I was keeping it light for the most part but I did get in a small walk of about a mile or so.
Day 13(Saturday) I had a long day of carrying Tanner all day (fever finally broke. yay) I did walk the inner loop once with my friend Jai. I also tried a new recipe! Espresso cake in a mug, only 2 points!
So over all I did ok for the last few days but due to Tanner being sick it was hard to get up and get going.
0 comments:
Post a Comment