Day 7
2:14 AM Edit This 0 Comments »Day 7 of my 28 week challenge.
Today was my last day of my first week. It has been a crazy week! I have worked out at least 5 days this week. I did ok , not great but ok on my no soda. I did track most of the time. I am very proud of myself.
My exercise today was a day at the beach!
See my post about Bellows for my proof of beach picture.
Today was my last day of my first week. It has been a crazy week! I have worked out at least 5 days this week. I did ok , not great but ok on my no soda. I did track most of the time. I am very proud of myself.
My exercise today was a day at the beach!
See my post about Bellows for my proof of beach picture.

0 comments:
Post a Comment